Wednesday, October 11, 2006

pre trip reflection -linna

Few more hours to go! I'm going to Cambodia with my team mates. I feel so excited but packing my stuff is a big headache to me! There is always a feeling that tells me that there is still something that I forget to pack where I serious don't know what is it. Is this a normal feeling when we go oversea for such a long thing? I guess so. This is the longest oversea trip that i'm going even longer than I go back to my home town. Really feel that there is alot to pack but the fact is that there is nothing to pack already. Wierd feeling!

I have been waiting for this big time for a very long time already.During sec 3 I missed this chance cause of the SARS. Finally...CAMBODIA I"M COMING!!!!! There is just a strong feeling and emotions that I have towards Cambodia. I really want to go there and help those people who I think is more in need of help than those in Singapore. There is always kind-hearted people in Singapore and even goverment to help those needy people here, but those needy people in Cambodia ,they don't really have as much help given to them as in Singapore. So they need more foreign helper like us. I feel that they are more poor and they need more help, that's the reason why i choose Cmabodia instead of Thailand.

I joined this trip all by myself even though at first i thought I will be lonely cause none of my friends is joining with me.LUCKY only after we have been choosen then I know that I actually have two friends that I know them through other friends.But to me with or without good friend accompany me go is alright ,cause there is always chance for us to make new friends!

After the bonding camp, we actually got to know each other already so the coming trip is the time where we will be getting to know each other much more better and closer!!!! It is both a learning trip and serve trip!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home